This is Part 1 for my Statistic-Database.
HOWTO get Travian-Player-Statistic
You can use my XML-Database-Export to create your own statistic-tool.
it’s free under one condition: link to my page… :)
If you want to create your own tool, you can use my XML-Travian-Player-Statistic.
It provides an 8-day-overview about all villages and overall-inhabitants.
http://travianstats.de/api-player/[ENTER SERVER URL]/[ENTER UID].xml
For example: http://travianstats.de/api-player/ts5.travian.de/1652.xml
The first part of this XML-File looks like this:
this is the player-section.
- uid = user-id, created by travian
- name = player-name (formated in UTF8)
- aid = alliance-id, created by travian. you can use it to link to a separate page/function. (in this example it is 0, that means “no alliance”)
- tribe = 1 = Roman, 2 = Teuton, 3 = Gaul, 4 = Nature, 5 = Natars, 6 = Egyptian, 7 = Hun
- database = shortcode for MY database
- server = URL for the travian-game
this is the village-section:
- did = the village-ID, created by travian
- name = village-name
- inhabitants = today inhabitants in the village
- coordinates = coordinates on the travian-map
- village_xml = a separate link to the XML-Travian-Village-Statistic
- village_link = a link to my travianstats.de-page with complete history and statistic-graph
in this example, the player owns only one village. if a player owns more villages, they become listed one after the other.
this is the history-section:
as you can see, i provide an 8-day-overview for every travian-player.
every day is separated by the <data>-section.
- date = the date
- rank = overall-player-rank, compared by all travian-players, server-wide
- villages = count of villages, owned by the player
- inhabitants = overall-inhabitants (all villages) on this day
as you can see, there is no increase, so that this player can be considered as an inactive.
the rest of my XML-Travian-Player-Statistic.
- domain = my domain :)
- statslink = link to my page. this link contains the complete travian-player-history, all villages and alliance-statistics.
- flash_inhabitants = a special file for my flash-graph-generation. it contains the complete inhabitants-developement for this player
- flash_rank = same as flash_inhabitants, but with the ranking-developement by the player.
i hope, this article can help you with your own tool.
please send me a note, if you have any suggestions or ideas.